READY FOR CHANGE?
Why “Knowledge Nights”?
- Do you want your path to Jannah to become easy?
- Do you want to live a blessed life without stress (filled with Barakah)?
- Do you want to stay strong in your religion?
- Do you want to boost your eman & come close to Allah?
- Do you want to become a better Muslim?
- Do you want to increase your Islamic knowledge?
- Do you want to master your basic, enought to get you to Jannah?
- Do you want to learn Arabic in order to understand the Quran?
- Do you want to memorize the words of Allah, so that you get a crown on the Day of Judgment?
If the answer is yes to any of the followings questions above, then this program is for you. Register Now!
- is to teach you the basic tenants of your faith.
- is to help you develop an attitude of total submission to Allah’s divine revelation (Quran and Sunnah).
- is to nurture the islamic personality through profound understanding of mankind’s purpose.
- is to develop a sense of genuine connection with your lord.
- is to help you reduce stress and move forward in life.
1. Aqeedah as Important as Water & Air:
Date & Time:
– Brothers ==> Every Tuesday from Maqrib to 8:30pm
– Sisters ==> Every Wednesday from Maqrib to 8:30pm
– Time: Maqrib to 8:30pm (Both Days)
– Cost: Free of Charge
2. Fiqh of Taharah & Salah (The Link Between You & Allah):
– Date: Saturday February 1, 2020 (One Day Seminar)
– Time: From Asr to 8:30 pm
– Fee: $20 one time
3. Young Adult Dugsi (Memorize the Quran in 2 Years):
Brothers ==> Every Thursday after Maqrib
Sisters ===> To be announced soon.
Time: After Maqrib
Shaykh Ahmed Urur (May Allah Preserve & Protect Him)
Sh. Ahmed Urur was born in Somalia. He was raised in Toronto, Canada where he is currently resides.
In 2011 Sh. Ahmed was accepted to the Islamic University of Madinah where he traveled abroad to study there for 7 years. He graduate from the Arabic Institute and later on from the faculty of shariah in 2018. Over the years, he spent a lot of time studying fiqh, aqeedah, hadeeth, usool al-fiqh and other scienes, in and outside of the Islamic universities curriculum.
He has dedicated time studying the different sciences in Islam with some of the great scholars of our time such as Sh. Abdulmuhsin Al-Abaad, Sh. Muhammad Mukhtar Shinqiti, Sh. Suleiman Al-Ruhayli, Sh. Abdirazak Al-Badr,Sh. Abdallah Az-Zaahim, Sh. Ahmed Maqrimi and others.
He is currently the director of Education and Youth Coordinator at Khalid Bin Al-Walid Mosque where he conducts regular classes,friday sermons. counsels and mentors youth.