Madina is a sanctuary and enjoys sanctity:
- It is the place of Hijrah (Migration), the place where the Muhaajireen migrated to.
- Madina is the place most of the quranic verses on rulings and laws were revealed.
- When Prophet (PBUH) conquered Makkah, he (PBUH) didn’t settle there forever, he went back to Madina and lived there until he died.
- The Prophet (PBUH) also said that “faith will retreat to Madina as snake retreats to its hole. [Mirqat Mafateeh 1/243]
- The Prophet (PBUH) also said that [in madina] there are between my house and my minbar is one of the gardens of Paradise, and my minbar is upon my cistern (hawd).” [Bukhar 1196 & Muslim 1391]
Benefited from this Article, please consider donating something even if it is one dollar ($1).
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year 2018.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...