SISTERS’ PROGRAM 2018
Bringing together Muslim women of Etobicoke to seek and share knowledge for personal and spiritual growth and to contribute to our growing local Muslim Community.
This 8-week discussion group is a chance to share your story with others, learn the idea of success as defined by the Qur’an and Sunnah and to get motivated to do good deeds.
- 20 ways to improve your prayer
- & setting personal development goals.
- Start Date: Sunday January 21, 2018
- Time: 2 pm (or right after Duhur)
- Days: Every Sunday for 8 weeks
- Dates: Jan 21, 28, Feb 4, 11, 18, 25, & March 4,, 11, 218
- Hodan Nalayey
- Sh. Aarij Anwer
- Khalid Bin Al-Walid Mosque [Upstairs Classrooms]
- 16 Bethridge Road, Toronto, Canada, M9W1N1
This is for sisters only. Please invite all your friends and family.