SUMMER JOBS 2022WORK OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AT KHALID MOSQUE THIS SUMMER 2022
PART A: OPPORTUNITY
1. Youth Outreach Worker:
- Number of positions available: 19 Youth Outreach Worker
- Managing & Administering Youth Activities & communities programs
- Assessing the needs of young people. Planning & delivering programs related to health, fitness, drug use, relationships, and bullying.
- Recruiting, training, and overseeing volunteers.
- Working with parents & community groups to win support for improved provisions and acting as an advocate for young people’s interests
- Youth Outreach workers engage with young people in pubs, cafes, and on the street to make contact with alienated & ‘at risk’ groups who reject formal activities. Organize BBQ, Summer Camp, & Monthly Lectures.
2. Youth Development Coordinator:
- Number of positions available: 6 Youth Development Coordinator
- Promote and advocate the development of youth in the community, by treating the youth as valued resources and encouraging youth-adult interaction. Assess the program requirements of youth in the community.
- Communicate with youth to determine their needs and interests. Communicate with organizations that represent youth to determine needs and interests of youth
PART B: QUALIFICATION
- Is between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment
2. Legal Status:
- Is Canadian Citizen.
- Permanent Resident.
- or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee protection Act.
- Is legally entitled to work in Canada.
PART C: DEADLINE
1. Application Deadline:
- Opens: Monday 6, 2022
- Closes: Friday June 10, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
- Do not submit your documents to the main office.
- Saturday June 11, 2022
- Bring your resume and cover letter to the interview. Do not email your resume to us.
- The candidate who does not attend the interview will be considered unavailable for the position.
2. Job Start Date:
- Work starts: Monday June 13, 2022
- Work Ends: August 26, 2022
- Number of Weeks: 11 Weeks
- Hours Per Week: 35 hours / week
- Hourly rate: 15.00 / hour
PART D: HOW TO APPLY
1. Choose one slot. There are three interview slots.
- The first slot is from Duhur to Asr (2:30-5:30pm).
- The Second slot is from asr to maqrib (6pm-9pm).
- The Third slot is from maqrib to isha (9p-10:45pm).
- All reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
2. After you have successfully filled out the application, please
- DO NOT send your resume and a cover letter to us.
- Instead, bring your resume and cover letter on the interview day.
- Failing to bring your resume and a cover letter to the interview will show that you are not serious, and your chances of being hired will be reduced.
Choose One Slot Only:
[FULL] Click here => 2:30p-5:30p
[FULL] Click here => Asr-Maqrib
[FULL] Click here => Maqrib-Isha
[FULL] Click here => 11p-11:59p
[AVAILABLE] Click here => 12PM – Duhur
Benefited from this Article, blog, or service, please consider donating something even if it is a one dollar ($1):
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...