WHO SHOULD GO?
Who Should Go?
Allaah does not wish to make things difficult for the Muslims. Apart from the duty being Fardh (compulsory) only once in a lifetime, there are certain other conditions that have to be met for one to be eligible;
1. To be Muslim
2. To have attained puberty
3. To be of sound mind
4. To be free (not a slave)
5. To have the financial means*
6. To be physically able*
7. To have a Mahram (only for the females)
*If your physical disablement is of a permanent nature, and you have the money, then it is advisable to send somebody to perform the Hajj on your behalf.
Benefited from this Article, please consider donating something even if it is one dollar ($1).
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year 2018.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...