Do you owe someone money By Sh. Ali Albarghouthi
To listen to the Stories of the Prophets:
If you missed last year’s “Stories of the Prophets” Series program, don’t worry.
Press “Click Now” below. You can watch it for free.
My brothers and sisters in islam:
Islam takes the debt very seriously. Islam warns against it and urges the Muslim to avoid it as much as possible.
“Whoever dies free from 3 things:
- and debt
- will enter Paradise.”
[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1572); classed as saheeh by Sh. Albani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.]
“The soul of the believer is suspended because of his debt until it is paid off.”
[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1078).]
Al-Mubaarakfoori said in Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi (4/164):
The words “the soul of the believer is suspended”
– al-Suyooti said: i.e., it is detained and kept from reaching its noble destination.
Al-‘Iraaqi said: i.e., no judgement is passed as to whether it will be saved or doomed until it is determined whether his debt will be paid off or not. End quote.
Benefited from this Article, blog, or service, please consider donating something even if it is a one dollar ($1):
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...