OTHER COMMUNITY SERVICES
Al-ham-du lil-laah, Masjid Khalid Bin Al-Walid is most happy to be of service to the entire community at large. Therefore, we urge all of our Muslim Brothers and Sisters to benefit from the various facilities, that are operational and available for services.
Please do keep in contact with us for all upcoming events and classes, In-Shaa Allaah. Make sure you, your family members, relatives, and friends subscribe to our mailing list, so as to keep updated of all programs.
Amongst the services offered free of charge, without any obligation are:
- The establishment of the five daily prayers and Salaat-ul-Jumu’ah.
- A Bookstore with authentic books, audios, Cd’s and many other accessories.
- Various Islaamic classes and knowledge circles (Halaqaat-ul-‘elmeeyah).
- Youth Programs/Islaamic Lectures.
- Counselling: Family Issues, Marriage/Divorces, Youth, etc.
- Complete Funeral Services (Janaazah).
- Free Daily Iftar (& Suhoor in the Last ten nights) in Ramadan.
- Reference Library: more than 4000 Islamic reference books in Arabic, English, and Somali.
- Internet Da’wah through our website and mailing list.Hajj Services.
- And many other services.
We have hosted and are currently organizing/planning to host various programs such as:
- Islamic Classes (Halaqaat Al-‘elmeeyah) in English and Somali.
- Islamic Intensive Summer courses in co-operation with Imam Muhammad Islamic University.
- Workshops & Seminars.
- Youth Conferences: Renowned English Guest Speakers are invited.
- Summer Camps
- BBQ/Picnics and Family fun day.
- Quranic Memorization Program/Dugsi for ages seven to sixteen (7-15) years old.
- Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha events.
- Islamic Summer School for ages 7-14 years old
- Tutor Program (Math, English, and Science)
- And many other activities and programs.
We invite you to join our mailing list and be informed of the various services offered and the many activities and programs planned. Hope to see your name on our mailing list. Indeed, it is an honor to serve you.
May Allah continue to help His servant as long as His servant is assisting his or her fellow brothers. Jazaa Kumullaahu Khairan. Was Salaam-u-alaikum.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at: