Amazing Quranic Recitation by Sh. Okasha Kamany
Video might take time to load – Just Give it few Seconds:
The People of the Quran are the people of Allah
Anas Ibn Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
- Prophet Mohamed [PBUH]: “Verily Allah has His own people among mankind.”
- They said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?”
- Prophet Mohamed [PBUH] said: “They are the people of the Quran, Allah’s own people and those who are closest to Him.”
- [Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah]
Minnaawi said in responds to the hadith above:
- That is, those who memories the Quran and act in accordance with it are the people of Allah, who are as close to Allah as a person’s family is to him.
- They are called thus by way of honoring them, just as the Kabah is called the House of Allah.
Hakeem At-Tirmidhi said:
- This only applies to the reciter whose heart is free from ailments and his behavior is free of misconduct.
- No one could be one of Allah’s own people except one who is cleansed of sin both outwardly and inwardly, and does acts of obedience to Allah. Then he will be one of Allah’s own people.
[End quote from Fayd al-Qadeer (3/87).]
Therefore, it is not enough to say for a person to recite the Quran in order to be one of the people of the Quran, unless he or she also acts in accordance with it, adheres to its limits and follows its teachings.
Benefited from this Article, blog, or service, please consider donating something even if it is a one dollar ($1):
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year 2018.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...