If there are 20 people who are patient, then they will be able to defeat 200…
By Sh. Dr. Ali Al-Barghouthi
To listen to the rest of the Stories of the Prophets:
If you missed last year’s “Stories of the Prophets” Series program, don’t worry.
Press “Click Now” below. You can watch it for free.
The Virtue of Patience:
- Allah has made patience like a horse that never gets tired…
- an army that can never be defeated
- and a strong fortress that can never be breached.
Patience and victory are twin brothers, because:
- for victory comes with patience,
- relief comes with distress
- and ease comes with hardship.
- is of more help to the one who has it than anyone,
- as it helps without any need for equipment
- or numbers and its relationship to victory is like that of the head to the body.
In the Quran, Allah has guaranteed those who are patient that He will give them reward without measure.
He tells them that:
- He is with them by guiding
- and supporting them
- and granting them a clear victory.
- Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Surely, Allaah is with those who are As‑Saabiroon (the patient)” [al-Anfaal 8:46]
Benefited from this Article, blog, or service, please consider donating something even if it is a one dollar ($1):
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year 2018.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...