Toronto Prayer Times for Today:
The Importance of prayer in Islam cannot be understated. It is the first pillar of Islam after the testimony of faith.
The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “The first matter that the slave of Allah will be brought to account for on the Judgement Day is Salah. If it sound, then the rest of his [or her] deeds will be sound. If it is bad, the the rest of his or her deeds will be bad.” [Sahih Al-Jami, P. 503]
In the Hereafter, Allah’s forgiveness and pleasure is closely related to the prayers. The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said,
- “Allah has obligated five prayers.
- Whoever excellently performs their ablutions,
- prays them in their proper times,
- completes their bows,
- prostrations and khushu` has a promise from Allah that He will forgive him.
- And whoever does not do that has no promise from Allah. He may either forgive him or punish him.” [Recorded by Malik, Ahmad, Abu Dawud, al-Nasa’I and others. Sahih al-Jami, vol. 1, p. 616.] ]
Help us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $10/month donation or one time $60 donation, then we will not ask for a donation this year 2017.Click Here to Donate Now!