Toronto Prayer Times:
The Importance of prayer in Islam cannot be understated. It is the first pillar of Islam after the testimony of faith.
The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“The first matter that the slave of Allah will be brought to account for on the Judgement Day is Salah. If it sound, then the rest of his [or her] deeds will be sound. If it is bad, the the rest of his or her deeds will be bad.”
[Sahih Al-Jami, P. 503]
In the Hereafter, Allah’s forgiveness and pleasure is closely related to the prayers.
The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said,
- “Allah has obligated five prayers.
- Whoever excellently performs their ablutions,
- prays them in their proper times,
- completes their bows,
- prostrations and khushu` has a promise from Allah that He will forgive him.
- And whoever does not do that has no promise from Allah. He may either forgive him or punish him.” [Recorded by Malik, Ahmad, Abu Dawud, al-Nasa’I and others. Sahih al-Jami, vol. 1, p. 616.] ]
Benefited from this Article, blog, or service, please consider donating something even if it is a one dollar ($1):
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year 2018.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...