How to Increase Barakah in Your Life!
- It means that you will accomplish many things in little time.
- It also means that you will reach your goals with fewer resources.
- Moreover, it means that you will generate a lot of wealth with little effort.
- It means that you will be more happy and more harmonious at home, etc…
- Relationships are turning sour; disharmony in both our personal relationships and at home.
- It seems that there is not enough time to do anything.
- Time flies, years go on, and we continuously loose our pace.
- We find ourselves complaining of our income, happiness, and ambitions.
- Almost everyone is complaining about shortage of one thing or another.
- Ultimately, there is one thing that is clear, whether we like it or not: we don’t have enough time.
Moreover, for some people, the weight of stress is ever consuming. Stress, and internal struggles cause us to loose focus and devotion.
Our lack of devotion and concentration, in prayer and salah, cause these challenges to defeat us–even for the most pious.
What is the root cause of these problems? It is precisely our lack of Barakah.
So How Do We attain Peace?
This is the heart of this mini-course. Each course is completed within a day and here are somethings you will learn:
- First, you will learn the meaning of barakah. What it is? How to get it? Where is its sources?
- Then, we will look into seven (7) ways to increase your barakah
- Lastly, we will end the course with few powers and short tips and as well as misconception.
Sh. Ali Albarghouthi is a teacher, and a khateeb at Khalid Mosque and ISNA Canada. He is also the director institute for Muslim Research and Progress.
He obtained his PhD in Religious Studies from the University of Waterloo-Wilfred Laurier University joint PhD in the practice of Islamic Law.