- Can I wipe over my socks, even if they have holes in them? What about shoes? What about hijaab?
- Does vomiting break wudu, even if it was unintentional?
- How can sleeping break wudu when some sahaba dozed off while waiting for salah and then joined without making wudu?
- Can I perform tayammum in an airplane if I can’t make wudu? What if I need to take a ghusl in an airplane, what must I do?
- Learn about all these topics – and more – during the fiqh of wudu class!
- Definition, ruling, conditions, obligations and sunnah of wudu
- What breaks wudu
- Etiquette of wudu
- Wiping over socks (leather and cloth)
- Definition, ruling, conditions, obligations and sunnah of ghusl
- When is ghusl needed
- Definition, ruling, conditions, obligations and sunnah of tayammum
Who is this course for:
- A parant who is responsible for teaching wudu to their kids
- A student who wants to study how to make wudu since wudu is the key to Salah and Salah is the key to Jannah
- A new muslim who want learn how to make wudu as well
- Anyone who wants to know and correct his or her mistakes in wudu
Course Timings & other Info:
- When: Starts Sunday September 25, 2016
- Time: from 5pm to 6:30pm
- How Long: 5 Weeks total
- Course Fee: $20 per student
- Gender: For Brothers and Sisters
We’re only accepting 20 students maximum, so first come first serve.