WHY IS HAJJ OBLIGATORY?
“Verily the first house (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakka (Makkah), full of blessing and guidance for Al-Aalameen (mankind and jinn)” In it are manifest signs (for example) the Maqaam (place / station) of Ibraaheem; whosoever enters it, he attains security.
“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the house (Ka’bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allaah, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves (i.e. denies Hajj, then he is a disbeliever of Allaah), then Allaah stands not in need of any of the Aalameen (mankind and Jinn)”.
As we can see from the preceding Ayah, Hajj is not only a fifth pillar of Islam, but it is an actual duty we owe to Allah!
Benefited from this Article, please consider donating something even if it is one dollar ($1).
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year 2018.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...