FIQH OF SALAH
“The Link Between You and Allah”
The first thing that will be lost from your religion is trust, and the last thing to be lost will be the PRAYER. You will see people from amongst you praying, but they will receive no reward for it.
“The first matter that he slave of Allah will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgement is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of their deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of their deeds will be bad.” [Sahih Jami, Volume 1, page 503]
This FREE program will cover topics such as:
- Prerequisites of Salah
- Salah step by step (pray like the prophet peace be upon him)
- All duas made by the Prophet (PBUH) in prayer
- Why are there so many different ways to pray?
- What ruins Salah? What breaks Salah?
- What’s disliked in Salah?
- Optional Prayers
- and more
When: Every Sunday After Maqrib
How much: For Free
Who: For All (Brothers and Sisters)
Where: Khalid Bin Al-Walid Mosque [Prayer Hall]
Address: 16 Bethridge Road, Toronto, ON, Canada M9W 1N1
02. Fiqh of Salah (Wiping Over Socks, Hijab, & Casts – Video & Audio):
01. Fiqh of Salah (Using the Washroom – Audio):
Don’t forget to invite all your friends and family! 🙂