RAMADAN SCHEDULE 2022 TORONTO
We are pleased to welcome you to the Ramadan Schedule 2022 Toronto Page. This page has been specifically designed with you in mind. Please visit this page if you would like to know what time to break your fast or start fasting.
New Ramadan Schedule 2022 to be posted soon!
Ramadan Schedule 2021 For Toronto
Click the Image below
Muslims in the Month of Ramadan:
Allah says in the Quran:
- “The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quraan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong).
- So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he or she must observe Sawm (fasts) that month,
- and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days.
- Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you.
- (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah [i.e. to say Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar: Allaah is the Most Great)] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.”
- [Baqarah 2:185]
My Brother or Sister in Islam,
- This blessed month is a great opportunity for goodness, barakah (blessing), worship and obedience towards Allah.
- It is a great month, a noble season, a month in which hasanaat (rewards for good deeds) are multiplied and in which committing sayi’aat (bad deeds) is more serious than at other times.
- The gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of Hell are shut, and the sinners’ repentance to Allah is accepted.
So give thanks:
- So give thanks to Him for the season of goodness and blessing that He has bestowed upon you, and for the means of bounty and various kinds of great blessings for which He has singled you out.
- Make the most of this blessed time by filling it with acts of worship and forsaking haraam things, so that you may attain a good life in this world and happiness after death.
May Allah accept our fasting, our qiyam, our sujuud, and our Salah. Ameen!
Benefited from this Article, blog, or service, please consider donating something even if it is a one dollar ($1):
Help Us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $27/month donation or one time $97 donation, then we would :
- Add some cool services to the site for free that would benefit you the most.
- Create more motivational articles, quotes, lectures you need.
- We would create HD videos (which means we have to buy the camera).
- We we will not ask for a donation this year.
- Our fundraiser would be done immediately because we have the money this year.
- You helped us maintain the house of Allah.
- You helped us pay expenses such electricity, lights, water, and others...