Before You Start Reading, here are quick links:
- Ramadan Date: Click Here.
- Ramadan Schedule: Click Here.
- Eid-ul-Fitr Dates: Click Here.
- Eid-ul-Adha Dates: Click Here.
Ramadan Schedule 2021 For Toronto
Click the Image below
Muslims in the Month of Ramadan:
Allah says in the Quran:
- “The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quraan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong).
- So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he or she must observe Sawm (fasts) that month,
- and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days.
- Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you.
- (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allah [i.e. to say Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar: Allaah is the Most Great)] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him.”
- [Baqarah 2:185]
My Brother or Sister in Islam,
- This blessed month is a great opportunity for goodness, barakah (blessing), worship and obedience towards Allah.
- It is a great month, a noble season, a month in which hasanaat (rewards for good deeds) are multiplied and in which committing sayi’aat (bad deeds) is more serious than at other times.
- The gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of Hell are shut, and the sinners’ repentance to Allah is accepted.
So give thanks:
- So give thanks to Him for the season of goodness and blessing that He has bestowed upon you, and for the means of bounty and various kinds of great blessings for which He has singled you out.
- Make the most of this blessed time by filling it with acts of worship and forsaking haraam things, so that you may attain a good life in this world and happiness after death.
May Allah accept our fasting, our qiyam, our sujuud, and our Salah. Ameen!