Why Is My Dua Not Answered
Dua are like a weapon:
- “And a weapon is only as good as the person who is using it.
- It is not merely the matter of how sharp it is.
- If the weapon is perfect and free of faults,
- and the arm of the person using it is strong,
- and there is nothing stopping him [or her], then he [or she] can lay waste the enemy.
- But if any of these three features is lacking, then the effect will be lacking accordingly.”
[Ibn Qayim: al-Daa’ wa’l-Dawaa’, p. 35]
From this it will be clear that there is an etiquette and rulings which must be fulfilled, in the dua and in the person making the dua.
- There are also things that may prevent the dua reaching Allah or being answered.
- These things must be removed from the person making the dua and from the dua.
- When all of these conditions are fulfilled, then your dua may be answered.
Sh. Yahya Ibrahim briefly discusses this topic in his video. In his Video called “why my Dua is not answered”, he answers this questions. Please watch from the beginning to the end. Please don’t let laziness and your busy life stop you from increase your knowledge. In fact, knowledge is the path to Jannah.
If you liked this video and benefit from you, please share the khair. Share it with family and friends. Teach it to your kids as well.
Help us Maintain the House of Allah.
If everyone visiting our site made $10/month donation or one time $60 donation, then we will not ask for a donation this year 2017.Click Here to Donate Now!